Thursday, January 15, 2009

What Does Heather Need?

I saw this on my friends' blogs and I thought "why not?" and so I tried it and it's actually much more hilarious than I thought. What you do is do is google (your name) and "needs". This is what my name came up with-
*to grow up (yes, yes, this is true)
*something more to be satisfied.
*men now (HAHAHAHAHA! Oh, how true! HAHAHAHA!)
*a childhood
*some body.....guards
*help (I can't even begin to say how true this one is)
*gatorade
*$1000 a day (amen to that)
*a joint (sorry, I'm too busy laughing at that one)
*a vacation (yep.)
*to start looking at the camera
*protection
*to put some more clothes on
I thought you could all could use a good laugh.

2 comments:

Heather said...

haha nice!! thanks for doing that... now I don't have to do any of the work but get to see all of the results!!

aprilhoyt said...

haha, I love this...pretty funny what comes up sometimes!