Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I was thinking that because I love Thursday so much, I'll just go ahead and make this a day where I say at least one thing that I'm thankful for. I love thursday so much because its one of the few days where I don't have to work 12 hours, so I usually spend the morning leisurely (IE- snuggle with my cat before getting out of bed, actually finish washing dishes, cook myself something to eat, read scriptures in bed....). And let's not forget that today is Grey's Anatomy Day, which is just like a little cherry on top of my thursday sundae.
So today, I'm going to say that I'm grateful for the fact that I know spring will come eventually. It's about 10 degrees outside, and yes, I do have to go out in it to get home, and in the morning I'll have to come back in the same. I'm looking forward to spring and am grateful that it comes every year. I'm also grateful that I have a brother and his three cute kids in Phoenix where I can go to get out of this miserable coldness. Not sure if I can actually afford to go, but the thought is nice. Yea thursday!

2 comments:

LadyEm said...

Ahh, spring will come eventually! That's what I look forward to. :)

aprilhoyt said...

that's why I love arizona...you get to enjoy snow for a bit, but in reality...it's gone pretty quick!