Monday, January 12, 2009

"Happy Birthday to Me" or "I'm Such an Idiot!"


Okay, so I went to the Apple store today with the intention of just "looking" at new ipods. See, the screen on my old one, which I got two years ago for my birthday, broke two months after I got it. I could still sort of see the name of the song, so I used it for two whole years. Then, over Thanksgiving, in inexplicably went missing. I have been grieving my poor little ipod ever since. My mom bought it for me and my brother had it engraved, so it had sentimental value, but alas, life has forced me to get a new one. So here it is! My new ipod nano chrome(something or other). The reason I'm such an idiot? I'm not so sure it won't bounce my account! Oh well, here's to a new year and 28 years of living!

3 comments:

William and Marianne said...

i LOVE ipods! btw.. who are the boys in the picture that i dont know?

Anonymous said...

Oh looky who is going to be having some fun!!

aprilhoyt said...

haha...maybe I shouldn't be laughing...but...it's happened to me too, "just looking" turning into something a lot more!! well, enjoy it since you have it!! they do look fun!