Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Today, I'm thankful for my job! It has been one heck of a week and I really don't think that I could've gotten through it if I was working at another vocation. Here's how my day went today:

9:00- Arrive at first client's workplace. She had a meeting so I sat down and read my book for the duration (which leads me to something else I'm thankful for-good books! But I'll save that for another post). The meeting lasted longer than intended, so all I really did was help her with a short restroom break.

1:15- Arrive at second client's home

1:30- Head out to client's Doctor's appointment

2:00- Leave Doctor's, ask Mel if she'd like to go out to lunch. Head over to mall for lunch and a little afternoon fun. We got a text from her mom saying "Buy new sheets for Mel!" so we also did a little shopping.

3:30- Come home, relax, get on computer and listen to music together

4:30- Start Dinner

And so, this is where I'm at in my day. As you can see, not a whole lot of stress going on in my job. Yes, I do work long hours, but I just don't think I could find another job where I can be so laid back. Therefore, the long hours don't really get to me. And the best part is that I consider Melissa and her mom Carol to be some of my best friends. What other job could you get paid just to hang out among best friends?

1 comments:

aprilhoyt said...

wow, that does sound like the perfect job! Hanging out with friends! yay for you Heather!! I love your thankful Thursdays!!