Tuesday, February 10, 2009

How Many??


This weekend was a very relaxed one, and thanks to the gorgeous weather we're having, I got to take a walk with a few friends. Now you may be saying "What in the world is she doing with all those wieners?" Well, I'll tell you: Two of them are Tracy's and two of them are Danny's. They all reside over at dad's house and so we refer to it as the Wiener Factory. You can't walk into his house without meeting a yipping greeting party. And feeling ambitious (I've come to realize that I'm more affected by the weather than I'd ever noticed) I decided to give the little wieners a good walk. The photo was just too dang cute not to share, so here it is. Now I bet you wish you lived with my dad, doncha?
PS- The little one on the right is the troublemaker

4 comments:

Jensen Family said...

That's a cute picture! I love their sweaters! And how nice of you to walk them for your dad!

LadyEm said...

I LOVE when the weather warms. It always makes me want to go outside and walk too! ...and that's a lot of wiener dogs!

aprilhoyt said...

haha...very cute!! I love it, the weiner factory!!

William and Marianne said...

the weiner factory! hahahahahahaha! thats hilarious! and cute ipc!