Friday, October 24, 2008

Silliness

Answer the questions, and put your answers in a Google images search (okay, I cheated and used photobucket)then post the first picture that comes up!


My name is: Heather
HEATHER Pictures, Images and Photos





My middle name is: Chey Pictures, Images and Photos

My last name is: Hite
Hite Pictures, Images and Photos


My favorite vacation spot is: New York City
new york:) Pictures, Images and Photos

How old am I? 27 (yeah, this one didn't work.)
27 Pictures, Images and Photos


Where I'd like to go someday: Paris
paris old Pictures, Images and Photos

Where I grew up: Lakeside AZ
Snowy Road in Lakeside, AZ Pictures, Images and Photos

My favorite food:
Meat and Potatoes Pictures, Images and Photos




My favorite treat: carmels

carmels Pictures, Images and Photos






Where I live right now: Lancaster PA

Lancaster, PA Pictures, Images and Photos


My favorite animal: Tiger

tiger Pictures, Images and Photos

My favorite color: Purple
purple Pictures, Images and Photos


I'm married to: No one!
Exist Pictures, Images and Photos



Describe Hubby: unfound
Unfound Treasures Orphanage Pictures, Images and Photos




What I do for work: CNA
CNA Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

LadyEm said...

That is cute. :)

katherinejewel said...

thats really cool... if I could do that I would. Unfortunatelly I'm not that skilled with any of those photobucket things.. :(