Wednesday, October 8, 2008

April Tagged Me

I think I've done this one before, or at least part of it, but I'll try to give some different answers and make it interesting. And if you want to complain, blame April.

2 Tags for the Price of 1
8 Things I am passionate about:
1. My family
2. Helping the people I work with achieve as normal a life as possible.
3. Reading (I'm going to agree with April on this one)
4. Movies! (good ones!)
5. Scrapbooking
6. Chocolate (this is why I could never be a good Atkins dieter)
7. Keeping close contact with friends (thank you myspace, facebook, and my blog!)
8. Traveling and taking pictures of the journey

8 Words or phrases that I say often:
1. Ready freddy?
2. Let's go girls (I say these two phrases to Gabby and Melissa)
3. Sa-Weet!
4. What?
5. I'm sorry, was that my outer voice?
6. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (I've heard I snore.)
7. It is what it is, y'know.
8. Yeah, whatever.

8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Go to Paris with mom and be able to converse with the locals.
2. Raise kids
3. Get married. You know, SOME time before I die.
4. Actually cook rolls that are as good as my mom's. Probably never going to happen, but I'm up for a challenge.
5. Own a house.
6. Get a degree
7. Finish current projects (HELLO stories, Heather!)
8. See my family altogether in the same place again.

8 Things I have learned
1. Trying to carry too many things in your hands, which leads to the cell phone in the mouth, also leads to a broken cell phone.
2. It's better to accept the size that you are and dress accordingly that try and squeeze into something in a size you prefer.
3. Don't put things that say "100% cotton" in the dryer.
4. It's okay to know you're right but stay silent anyway.
5. People don't have to deserve love for you to give it.
6. Traveling is the best way to see the world.
7. I need eight hours. Any less-it's not pretty.
8. Animals have rights, too.

8 Places I would love to go or see:
1. PARIS!!
2. London
3. The rest of Europe
4. A sunset over the Pacific
5. A sunrise over the Atlantic
6. On a cruise
7. The academy awards
8. Time's Square at New Years

8 Things I currently need or want:
1. More medicine (but I'm afraid to take more)
2. Money
3. Time
4. Unlimited sky miles
5. To be on "What Not to Wear" so that I can spend $5000 on a new wardrobe in New York City.
6. A self-cleaning cage for my rats.
7. A LONG vacation (I keep chanting "monday, monday, monday")
8. April put her mom and I'm going to agree. I definitely need my mom right now!

8 People I tag:
I'm going to skip tagging because everyone I know has already done this one!
alphabet tag...
A. Attached or single? single. Oh, so single! And LOVING it.
B. Best friend? Mom
C. Cake or pie? A pecan pie, please (I'm dreaming of Thanksgiving...)
D. Day of choice? FRIDAY!!!
E. Essential item? My purse. I carries my world.
F. Favorite color? Purple and dark red.
G. Gummy bears or worms? worms.
H. Hometown? Lancaster by way of Lakeside AZ, Cedar City UT, and Salt Lake City UT.
I. Indulgence? Watching tv while scrapbooking or spending and entire weekend reading a book.
J. January or July? My birthday is in January. Any questions?
K. Kids? None yet.
L. Life isn’t complete without? My kitty. He's my little companion.
M. Marriage date? I'll keep you posted.
N. Number of brothers & sisters? three brothers.
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges.
P. Phobias? deep water, death of a loved one, being attacked in my home (that's not a phobia, just a fear) blood-sucking ticks.
Q. Quotes? "We're adults. When did THAT happen? And how can we make it stop?" It's my favorite.
R. Reasons to smile? A sweet animal giving you their love, silly pictures with friends, a random "Princess Bride" quote, phone calls from my niece and nephew.
S. Season of choice? LOVE the fall. I love the anticipation of the holidays.
T. Tag some peeps! Nah, I'll skip that part.
U. Unknown fact about me? I have two gray hairs. There, it's out. *shiver*
V. Vegetable? at this time of year, squash! (that one's for you Amanda!)
W. Worst habits? Road rage. I'm sure you all understand?
X. X-ray or ultrasound? X-Ray. I don't like the way they press hard for ultra-sounds.
Y. Your favorite food? pertaters. (That's potatoes, but I thought I'd make the answer interesting)
Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius, the water-bearer. Strangely, it's an "air" sign. What's that about?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totallllly forgot to give you Ashleys email address. It is

parisi1112@hotmail.com

Sorry about that

Jensen Family said...

I love to read peoples tag and get to know them better! Fun answers!

aprilhoyt said...

only two gray hairs!! count yourself lucky!! thanks for humoring me and doing the blog!! you did good!