Friday, November 28, 2008

What am I thankful for?

Well, I think these pictures show pretty clearly what I am most thankful for. I love my family, and this has truly been a blessed Thanksgiving full of them! We had the traditional dinner over at my Aunt Sherma's house. Everyone on my dad's side of the family was there. Here's a few choice shots from that. And today, Black Friday, we decided to have our own family Thanksgiving with a few friends peppered in there for fun. Here's a few pics from that!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Its great that we have so much to be thankful for!

LadyEm said...

Aww, makes me wish I was there. But we had a good one in Utah too! :)

aprilhoyt said...

I love Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! I love having holidays that make family get together!! How fun to see all the family! They look good!

William and Marianne said...

looks like fun!
wheres alex baldwin!? =) hehe

Anonymous said...

Heather, really good! Come visit my blog at johnwhume3.blogspot.com -

aprilhoyt said...

I awarded you on my blog...go see and have fun with it!!

aprilhoyt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.