Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bring it on, I'm ready!

6-hearts Pictures, Images and Photos

This weekend is going to be a crazy one-and it doesn't stop until monday! Friday morning, one of my BFFs is getting married (hooray!!!! Love you, Amanda!)
And then, my other BFF and I are rushing back up to Lancaster for the Twilight Party. Yes, It's true, already have my ticket. Do you???
On Saturday is Amanda's reception. What could follow all of this you ask? I'm getting together with Sarah, yet another friend, to make homemade Advent calendars out of felt (they should be really cute. I'll post a picture so you can see, have no fear.) And then (inhale please, Heather, you need oxygen) sunday is the say to prep for my mommy who arrives on monday. (Whew, I'm going to need a nap now.)

3 comments:

aprilhoyt said...

wow, that does sound busy! but fun at the same time! hmmm, an advent calender...sounds like a project for my kids!! Where does your mom live now?

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Hey Heather, it's Jolyn (McNeil). I guess it's time to show myself and confess to you that I've been peeking in on you:). You always have such fun(ny) posts. I laughed my stinking head off of your reunion(?) video you posted. Anyway, I wanted to say HI. It's been such a LONG time since I've seen you but I'm glad you are doing well. Mine is private but if you want to KIT, just email me at cavey@cox.net and I will surely invite you! (I hope you don't mind me peeking)Take care and good luck with your busy weekend!

aprilhoyt said...

Sweet!! i would love to have the instructions, thanks!! That's really cool that she lives so close. how'd you all end up on the east coast (minus Ryan, right?)?