Monday, December 15, 2008

O CHRISTMAS TREE

This year, as I've set up my decorations around my small apartment, I've come to realize something: My favorite decoration is the Christmas tree. I have two full-sized trees and, though I'm not quite sure how that happened, I wouldn't want to do without either one. The fuller one sits in my living room, and this year I put it right smack dab in the middle of the room, unlike last year where it was kind of hidden in the corner.

Then there's the one in my kitchen. It's skinnier and fits nicely into the corner where I can always see it. This one just has lights and bulbs.

In addition to my two full-sized, I have many smaller ones around as well. I have two that are made out of fabric and hang on the back of a doorway. You tie candy canes on them. Very fun when we were kids so I just kept the tradition going. There's also a sparkling tree candle and a tree that is made of beads and has lights in the middle. I didn't even realize I had so many trees! Of course, I have other decorations hanging around, but the tree clearly trumps them all.
I don't think the puddy tat likes them as much as me, but I still managed to get a few quick photos with him in front of it.

6 comments:

aprilhoyt said...

How fun!! You like the trees cuz they remind you of Pinetop, huh!! that sounds like fun, putting your tree in the middle of your room!

Jensen Family said...

I love your trees! They look very pretty! I love this season and I love seeing other people decorations! Cute picture of you and your Cat! Have a great Christmas!

LadyEm said...

Very festive...but yeah, I think kitty needs a fun wig for Christmas: http://kittywigs.com/wigindex.html

:)

William and Marianne said...

pretty pretty and your kitty looks like a christmas kitty all white and all =)

katherinejewel said...

Your tress are so cute!! And I totally get you on them...I myself have a 'bigger' tree in living room with all decorations, small one on kitchen table, two little ones on tables in living room, and one more ontop of a book stand...And three taht are made out of lights that stand on the floor...hmmm.. And I wouldn't mind more haha..But my favorite decoration at Christmas time is still the lights!!

Rachel said...

Cute! I want to see a pic of the one hanging on the back of the door!