Sunday, July 13, 2008

Summer Fun in the Sun

A day trip to the beach was on the agenda for this weekend, only not as we had expected. See, all THREE of us girls were supposed to go, but Amanda B had to work, so Amanda M and I decided we'd join the YSA group that was headed to Ocean City MD this weekend. As anyone who knows us is already aware, Amanda and I aren't much for YSA events, mostly because a great majority of the people in our stake YSA group are 18 or 19. But we went anyway, and managed to have a great time. Amanda lost her glasses (I won't rub it in, but why would anyone go into the water with their glasses on? Heehee, love you, Manda!) But after being thrown around by some VERY monterous waves, we got into the ocean fun of things. The waves are extreme right now, apparently, according to my dad, because of the hurricane off shore? But it made for some extreme swimming! I think these photos speak for themselves!

1 comments:

katherinejewel said...

ok well my sound is off on my computer right now but I watched the video anyways and was dying laughing, because even tho I had no idea what you two were saying I gathered from the way you were laughing that it must have been hilarious!! Oh~ I miss you Heather!!