Sunday, July 20, 2008

Impromtu Keith Urban/Kenny Chesney concert

So Amanda called me on friday with an offer not to be refused. She asked if I would like to go to a Kenny Chesney concert? Well, I'm not really a Chesney fan, but she also mentioned that Keith Urban would be performing (whom I LOVE) as well as LeAnn Rimes. "Well," I thought, "I really wanted to just do nothing this weekend because I've been so busy for a month straight. But who can pass up that offer?" So I said yes, and yesterday, we went. This was SO not what I expected! I thought we'd see a few songs from each of these performers, but found out that not only was it all these singers, but that they were all going to perform a full length concert each! It was an all-day event. And, yes, it was extremely hot day/evening/night in Philadelphia, but that bothered us not-the friend that gave us the tickets has a suite at the Licoln Financial Center, so we got to sit in a catered room and watch the whole thing. It was amazing!!! That is the only word I have for it. I don't think I've ever screamed so hard or jumped so high. Keith is extremely gorgeous in real life. Maybe I'll get my rest next weekend, but I wasn't at all sorry to miss it yesterday.


Me and Amanda in front of the tens of thousands in the crowd. (I think LeAnn Rimes was performing in this shot)

Driving down to Philly

Keith Urban the uberhottie.

Us in the suite.

Am I lookin' good in his shirt?

The whole group.

3 comments:

William and Marianne said...

ahhh! how freakin fun! I LOVE HIM!!!!

William and Marianne said...

oh funny... vals name turned to kobie.. my mom adopted him and changed his name =)

LadyEm said...

How fun is that! What a sweet hookup!