Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My One True Love


For some women, it's shoes. For others, it's perfume. And then there are some that enjoy the pedicures and manicures. For me- purses and handbags. I'm sure that just about every woman out there can relate to the euphoric feeling that she gets when she finds THE BEST of her favorite thing. Today was my day. I figured, with all the running here and there and out-of-town jaunts I'm going to be making in the next few months, I'm going to need this. The euphoric feeling lasts only as long as it takes to realize that, whoops, there's the light bill and...hmmm, probably should pay it. But, I gotta say, for now, some pampering is totally called for. Are you with me sistas??!!

4 comments:

William and Marianne said...

is it really $125 or is it a knock off... i always get knock offs.. im cheap! but i do have to tell you... my sickness is purses too.. must run in the family! =) and although i dont spend $125 on a purse.. i have no problem spending $25 on like 50 purses.. so, yeah.. i have a problem too ;)

aprilhoyt said...

I'm with you, only for me it's shoes!! I have WAY too many shoes! but I still do not have enough :D ...and I know what you mean about getting so excited about your 'find' and then remembering the bills or other needed expenses, but oh well!!! You only live once! right!!

Jensen Family said...

Love the purse! I can never find the right ones but there are other things I find way too many of!! Every girl deserves to pamper themselves in my opinion!!

Rachel Rogers said...

very cute purse!