Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Up All Night for "Dawn"

If you've never stayed up for an event at midnight, I can say right now, you're missing out! This weekend was the midnight release of "Breaking Dawn", the fourth and final book in the "Twilight" series. I have a bunch of friends that are into this series, so we decided to have a midnight release party (sort of). We made tee shirts to display who we love (Edward...of course!) and met at Maggie Moos for some ice cream. Then, Amanda and I had a little time to cool our heels, so we went to Wal Mart and bummed around (the picture of us flexing our muscles was taken in the restroom-yeah, we really needed to burn some energy). Then we headed over and got our books from borders! We actually got them amazingly quickly (considering that we waited for our "Harry Potter" books for over an hour). I finished the book about 48 hours later. I couldn't stop reading the entire weekend. If you haven't checked these books out, you should!










5 comments:

William and Marianne said...

how fun! im starting to read the first next week! woo hoo-

Rachel Rogers said...

i saw a shirt the other day that said,"Forget Prince Charming, I want Edward Cullen" too cute!

aprilhoyt said...

That looks like fun!! The only midnight showing I went to was for the first star wars and I was pregnant and slept throught the movie! lol haha. anyway...I found Katie's blog and Joyce's as well...http://seguritan.blogspot.com/ (katie's)
http://leighandjoyce.blogspot.com/ (joyce) and that recipe I'll get to you later today!

William and Marianne said...

thank you! i know =( people DONT understand. i hope he gets better too! how are you? are you living the twilight series? christina is so into it.. so i decided to give in a read it!

Ryan, Jenny, Cali, and Cash said...

Hi Heather it's been a long time since I saw or talked to you. You look good and You look happy so I am glad. (jenny foster)