Sunday, August 17, 2008

Birthdays and Some Laughs

This week was the week of birthdays in my family! Dad was the 14th and Tracy and Grandma's was on the 15th. So Aunt Sherma decided to throw a bash for the whole family. Sherma knows how to throw a party! First, last night, we went to dinner at a restaurant on the river. Here's some pics from that: Then today, we had the party at Aunt Sherma's. Lots of fun with the family! This is a clip of us playing the game of "Pop the balloon with your buns". It's a little fuzzy and you can't see everyone, but watch until the end. It has a little bit of a funny ending.

4 comments:

aprilhoyt said...

haha, hilarious!!! good times with family are the best! My kids thought that looked like a very fun game :D

LadyEm said...

Ha ha. I heard all about this story, so I'm glad you posted this. It's important to note that my mom was laughing the whole time she fell. :)

William and Marianne said...

ha! that video was funny!

Jill * Zane said...

that video is classic! and I have to add that your eejit moment is way, way worse than mine!! I've been both RS and Primary chorister and I too get nervous. I'd much rather be behind the piano when I make mistakes. : ) Glad you like my song list - they make me happy.