Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Reunited and it feels so good!


Yes, it's true! Little white one has finally come home. Last night at about 10:30, Danny called me and said, "Heather, your cat was just on our porch. He ran away when we pulled up in our car." I was so excited, but I didn't want to hope too much, just in case it wasn't him. About fifteen minutes later, he called again telling me that Briann had lured him inside with a piece of ham. You can imagine, after almost two weeks without my kitty, how I felt. But no, he handn't run away, he just went home. I went and got him immediately and the purring didn't stop all night. He didn't really let me sleep because he kept licking my face and hands. I'm so happy, I can't even express how happy and grateful I am. Thanks for all the prayers everyone!

1 comments:

LadyEm said...

Congrats! I can imagine how good that felt to be reunited.