Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Knew it was too good to be true....

So today, the snow sqalls came...and I guess this explains the sinus congestion. Does anyone else suffer from this problem? When the weather's all wonky, does your head just explode and make you feel like you've got a cold? I'm really interested to see if anyone can help me with the answer to this- I get sick every January and October. I was pretty sure that it was going to snow this week, since last week we had spring weather, but I'd hoped it wouldn't be the case. Alas, winter has returned and brought it's icy fingers with it. Yes, may I have my scarf back, please? Oh, and my hat, gonna need that too. Maybe I should take my annual trip to Phoenix a little early this year.....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey. I was just being random because I'm sick and I get sick every January. I was bored and I googled "I get sick every january" and I found your post.

So, I thought I would say hi. Has it caught up with you yet this year?

Randy
AtarisMestNFG attt hotmail dot com