Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving


Dad and Uncle Mark doing the typical Thanksgiving thing.

My Pecan Pie!

Me and Mom with the boots grandma made us.

My kitty taking a break under the tree that I had just put up.

My Grandma and Aunts Nancy and Sherma
What a wonderful Thanksgiving it was! Dev came down about a week early because he had to fly to San Diego to present a paper at a conference over the weekend before Thanksgiving, so both he and mom got to spend a good amount of time here in PA. We had a great time shopping a baking, taking out Christmas decorations, listening to Christmas music, etc. All morning on Wednesday, mom, Briann and I spent our time making pies at my place, then met up with the Aunts and their families at Papa Dinos that night (all of those who know my family know this is a Thanksgiving tradition). The next day, mom and I made rolls while watching the parade. We went, as usual, to Aunt Sherma's for the big bird feast. It was smaller than it usually is, but was still every bit as festive and enjoyable! We all took turns saying what we were thankful for. That night, we went to "Enchanted" (just us girls). The next night, we got together at my dad's house and ate and sang songs while mom played the piano. Even Uncle Mark got in to singing! I hope everyone had a great holiday like we here in PA did!

1 comments:

LadyEm said...

Thanks for the Pennsylvania Thanksgiving recap. I’m sad I missed it, but excited to come home for Christmas. See you soon!