Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween






Halloween this year was so much fun! I started off the day getting into my costume, then surprising my girls at work. Melissa and I carved the pumpkin, then took some pictures of her black cat, Midget, next to it. After work, I went over to Amanda B's house where they were all set up for a spooky party. Brad had decorated the porch into a Halloween haven (and I'll admit, with him in his Grim Reaper costume, I was a little creeped out). He had a great time traumatizing the small children by chasing them and handing them their candy very S-L-O-W-L-Y. They'd scream and run out off the porch, then turn back and say "We didn't get our candy!". One girl got the courage to take the candy, but then when she touched his hand, she jumped a mile and screamed her head off! So funny damaging the little kids.....
I haven't been able to participate in Halloween for a few years now, so I really enjoyed it!

1 comments:

William and Marianne said...

very cute! i was the same thing as you!! an egyptian queen / Cleopatra