Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Day Tripping To Radio City

This past weekend my mom and I got the oppurtunity to go see the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. The tickets were given as a gift by a friend of mine and I could not be more grateful to her. Mom and I took in the sights of New York at Christmas time (and of course took some pics along the way). It's crazy in that city right now! Trying to get from one place to the next is like getting caught up in an ocean current. We just grabbed each other's hand and hoped we'd make it in one piece! What a wonderful Christmas adventure!


Me trying to dodge people in front of Radio City


Showing off the new bag I bought inside Radio City Music Hall


There they are! The sets were amazing and so was the dancing.


Yes, I think I could pass as a Rockette.


Out to conquer the big bad city!


In front of St. Patrick's Cathedral. You can see how many people were pouring in and of this beautiful building, making it hard for those who were trying to pray.


Mom takes a pose as well.


The tree at Rockafeller Plaza


Pretty mom is trying not to get knocked over by all the people in front of Radio City Music Hall.

0 comments: