Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jordan tagged me...little stinker!

A - Attached or Single: oh, that would be single allright!
B - Best Friends: um....of course?
C - Cake or Pie: y'know, really kind of depends on my mood. I mean, dang, if there's a pecan pie sitting in front of me, I feel almost obligated to give it a home in my belly, but then, I could say the same for chocolate cake.
D - Day of choice: Friday all the way, baby! (and that's tomorrow~)
E - Essential Item: Cell phone (I'm going to copy Jordan's answer on this one because now that I have a Blackberry that gives me my emails and full internet service, I'm slightly addicted.)
F - Favorite Color: Do I just get one? I love purple, but there are so many beautiful colors in the world! Like soft pink and dark blue and blue green. Like she said in "A Beautiful Mind"~ God must have been a painter. Why else would there be so many beautiful colors?
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms, definitely. There's more to munch on.
H - Hometown: I guess I consider that to be Lakeside AZ. Or Mesa AZ. Or Cedar City UT. Ah, hell, I grew up everywhere.
I - Indulgence(s): sugar and Coach purses. One's easier to give into than the other. Any guesses as to which one?
J - January or July: January, of course. The month that the ever famous Heather was born.
K - Kids: Yes, they're great. And hopefully, someday, I'll have some of my own.
L - Life is incomplete without: family.
M - Marriage Date: well, now, that's just awkward. Did you not get the memo about me being single?
N - Number of Siblings: trois freres
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges, thank you.
P - Phobias or Fears: losing loved one, true evil, drowning in deep water.
Q - Quotes: "Innuendo is not an Italian suppository."
S - Season: Spring (at least, for right now)
T - Tag Three Friends: Marianne, Amanda, and Rachel
U- Unknown fact about me: I hate Rosemary. Actually, I think I'm quite vocal about this, so I think everyone knows. If you're thinking about cooking with Rosemary, count me out.
V - Very favorite store: AC Moore.
W - Worst habit: eating too much sugar and spending too much money. What can I say, I'm female?
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: x rays...I don't like the way they press so hard for ultrasounds.
Y - Your favorite food: taters
Z - Zodiac: Aquarius

1 comments:

Jordan said...

Hahaha! You liked it