Monday, March 3, 2008

Feels Like Spring!

Okay, now this might not be earth-shattering, but lately, I've got the winter blues. And yes, I'm a whiney little girl, because in reality, it's only snowed (well, snow that's actually left stuff on the ground) about three times this whole winter. But I've got to be honest, I'm tired of the cold gray skies. So that's why today was such a blessed relief! Our first sign that there IS life after winter. So I had to take my girl Melissa out to the park and enjoy the sun. I know, I know, those of you in more sunny areas (give a shout out to my Arizona relations) sun is not the greatest of novelties; some might even wish the sun would go away. But here in the great state of PA, it's a rarity. So, here, I share with you my joy of sunny beautiful weather at the park.



2 comments:

Rachel said...

YaY for sun!! Looks like you guys had fun!

William and Marianne said...

fun fun!