Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summer Wrap-up

...Here's hoping it's coming to an end! I can't stand this stinking heat. Remind me of this in February when we're buried under four feet of snow, m'kay?
Anyway, summer has been a great one, and despite my extreme schedule, I manage to find some time for some extreme fun as well.
Went up to the mountains again with the girls for the fourth of july. We spent the day in a lake....

My friend Sara and I spent the hottest evening of the summer (I kid you not--by the time we left around ten it was still ninety-five degrees with about 200% humidity) watching "A Midsummer Night's Eve" at Millersville University. A very fun play, one of my favorites.

Mom and I had tons of fun at a Train/John Mayer concert. John Mayer was a little disappointing, but we loved Train.


So now I'm ready for fall....please?

1 comments:

John Mayer said...

This was my husbands and my third John Mayer concert. 1st at the Hollywood Bowl, 2nd at the Verizon in OC, CA. This was definitely the best, we were very happy. his choice of songs was greatI used to get John Mayer Tickets easily through Ticketwood.com. Whatever. I will always be a fan, believe me, there is nothing like a John Mayer show — mind blowing.