Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful in so many ways

We had such an amazing Thanksgiving this year! Ryan's family was able to come and we spend the first part of the week just enjoying each other's company. The girls got to treat themselves to manicures and pedicures on wednesday, then we met up with dad's family at Papa Dino's for dinner. Afterward, we went back to dad's and set up the tree with the kids. Because we won't be together for Christmas, the kids got their traditional pajamas that night. The next day was spent with Dad's family at Aunt Sherma's house. I think most of these pictures speak for themselves.










3 comments:

William and Marianne said...

glad you had a good thanksgiving! =)

aprilhoyt said...

How fun!! I love family gatherings!!

Rhonda said...

Hi Heather,

My name is Rhonda Turner and I am a friend of your Moms. We were planning on having her come stay with us this week but haven't seen her as of yet. Please shoot me an e-mail regarding her whereabouts so I can put my worried mind at ease. Thanks. Rhonda