Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday

How is it possible to suffer yet another bout of a bad flu within a matter of months of my last one? Heaven only knows. But it will bring out some very key points of gratefulness, for whatever it's worth. For instance, I'm grateful for immune systems. 'Nuff said, right? I would be dead if I didn't have one. I'm also extremely glad for Tylenol. I can honestly say that yesterday I felt like I was dying and Tylenol made it all better. Well, not ALL, but it certainly took a major edge off. And last, but absolutely not least, I'm grateful for flu vaccines. If I'd been smart and paid the damn $30 dollars to get one (I was mad because my company usually does them for free but they for some reason canceled them this year) I wouldn't be going through this. But, lesson learned, so I'm grateful for that too.

1 comments:

aprilhoyt said...

yuck...I'm sorry you got sick...and I totally agree that Tylenol is the BEST! feel better soon :(