Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Meet Luther, Biggest Loser Assistant



So, I'd like you to meet my neighbor, Luther. The reason Luther is such a great friend (other than the fact that he's an adorable Golden Retriever!) is that Luther is helping me with my Biggest Loser Challenge. Yes, last week, during the Biggest Loser Finale, I decided I wanted to BE Ali, and so begins a hard and what I hope is successful journey! My plan of action? Take a friend, it tends to work better. Well, what better friend than a neighbor who likes to run and is never too busy for a quick workout? And I can't help but add that my surroundings don't make my goal difficult either (I mean, check out that beautiful green grass?!). The weather has been in the agreeable and jog-friendly low seventies. (And yes, Amanda, I DO jog) Hopefully, me and my friend can get a little healthier together! It's been a week, and what have I to report? (Drumroll please...) Five pounds!

3 comments:

LadyEm said...

Good job Heather. Keep it up and keep enjoying it!

William and Marianne said...

what a cutie! good luck!

Rachel said...

I <3 the new layout! Good job and cute dog!